|-6- WEEK JANUARY CLASSES|
Balls-n-Strikes St. Charles is now offering our annual 6 week classes for 7u-14u aged players this January ! The classes that will be offered are: Bullpen Pitching Class, Dirt Bag Fielding Class, and Slump Buster Hitting Class. The 6-Week January class starts Friday 1/6/17. Classes meet one hour per week for 6 consecutive weeks at the same time slot. Classes will run on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays. Pick either hitting, pitching, fielding, or catching for the 6 weeks. These classes fill up quickly so call 636-394-2255 EXT 0 soon to register and get your slot!
Register today for the 17th annual Balls-n-Strikes Winter Camp. This dynamic program will take players through teaching rotations each day including hitting, fielding, agility and cageball!
Requests to be with groups, teammates and friends can be accommodated. Grab your gear and meet us for a fun-filled, action-packed program over the holiday break!
Winter Camp runs December 27-28 & 29-30 with multiple session on each date.
|CAGE RENTALS NOW SCHEDULING|
BNS St. Charles has now started accepting cage rental slots for the upcoming winter and spring months. This facility does sell out so please book now in advance so you can get your peak times that you want. 1-1/2 Hour Team Cage Rental Promo OR 1 Hour Team Cage Rental Promo
|BOOK YOUR LESSONS NOW!|
Balls-n-Strikes St. Charles has the premiere instructional staff in the St. Charles area. We are committed to make the scheduling process for your family as easy as possible and recent facility upgrades have created an amazing baseball and softball atmosphere. Lesson packs are now being offered which helps makes lessons even more affordable for our Balls-n-Strikes ST. Charles families. We are very passionate about teaching the game and strive for improvement wtih every client that walks through our doors! Your game is our commitment! Call 636-474-2255 EXT. 0 for schedules and availability. !Ask about our lesson packs!
Is your team, group or school looking for a great fundraiser that is easy, and requires very little parent involvement and makes you up to $2,000.00 in a 4 or 5 hour period?
Gametime Sports has been hosting dodge ball tournaments for two years and has found it to be safe and fun and the best way to make money for a team, school or group.
Here are the specifics:
- Tournaments last 4 to 5 hours. We host tournaments with a minimum of 10 teams up to 24 teams. There are 8 players per team in our tournaments. Teams can be made up of boys, girls, or coed and we have had 6 yr. olds up to adults.
- Gametime’s facility uses four 30 ft x 60 ft courts which are either turf or sports flooring. There is ample seating for spectators within the 20,000 court area and plenty of area to play in while waiting for your next game.
- Gametime supply’s the entire facility for your event, we supply the balls, the referee’s and a coordinator. We will also design your brackets to fit your needs. The balls are rhino skin balls (not like the rubber balls we played with when we were kids). There is absolutely no parent involvement other than getting your kids there. We have found that kids are easily able to put teams together with their classmates, friends, cousins or other sports teams.
- The cost per team is $160.00 or $20.00 per player. Gametime will split the $160 entry fee per team for tournaments with 10 to 14 teams. For tournaments with 15 or more teams, Gametime gives the group back $100.00 of the teams entry fee. Therefore a tournament with 20 teams will make the group $2,000.00.
- Outside food or drinks are prohibited as we have a concession stand stocked with pizza, hot dogs, pretzel, nachos, and snacks along with an assortment of drinks which includes adult beverages.
Book your event today. If you have any questions feel free to contact our office at 636-477-3200 ext. 5 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org